What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files that are stored on your device when you visit a website and are mainly used to make your browsing experience more effective and faster. Later, when the user interacts with the web again, that small amount of information will help the browser to remember their preferences.
- You must know that cookies cannot damage your device.
- Cookies do not contain personal data or reveal your identity.
What types of cookies are there?
- Cookies can be our own (our own website stores them) or third parties (external servers)
- We can also differentiate between session cookies (when we close our session on the website they are eliminated) and permanent (they remain on your computer for a certain time).
They are also divided into:
- Functional cookies (without them the website would not work correctly)
- Analytical cookies (they keep all the information on user activity on our website in order to carry out studies and analyze different parameters)
- Personalization cookies (they determine our preferences in terms of colors, language, etc.)
- Advertising cookies (depending on the habits detected, offer personalized offers)
- Affiliate cookies (they are used to track visits from other websites with which there is an affiliation contract)
How can I manage cookies (activate and / or deactivate them)?
To activate / deactivate cookies on your computer, tablet or smartphone, you must do so through your internet browser. In the most used / well-known browsers, we indicate below how to manage the use of these cookies.
will update the hyperlinks provided on a regular basis. However, it is possible that at times these do not correspond to the latest version published by the developer of each browser, or that the hyperlink no longer exists.
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from www.bodegamanuelaragon.com
or any other website, using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, the Help function will show you how to do it.
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
If you wish to modify the privacy options, follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Below, you can find some examples of the links that will guide you to modify the privacy options on your mobile device:
In the event that cookies are disabled, some functionalities of the website may be inoperative.
uses analytical cookies, in order to collect, view and analyze data about our website traffic. The "cookies" used by the Website, or the third party acting on its behalf, are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer, and do not in themselves provide the user's personal data. Only Number of entries to the web, their progress, traffic parameters, demographic profiles, browsing preferences, etc.
||Advertising. Measure ad performance and provide recommendations.
||These cookies collect data about the user's navigation and behavior on the website. It is used to compile statistical reports and heat maps for the website owner.
||These cookies are used to count and track page views.
||Used to limit the percentage of requests.
||10 minutes since creation or modification
||It is used to store a unique user ID.
||2 minutes since creation or modification
||This cookie is used to count and track page views.
||It allows the storage of a unique identifier per session through which it is possible to link data necessary to enable ongoing browsing.
||At the end of session
||It appears with the Cookie Acceptance box the first time we visit the website and it disappears once accepted or denied.