General Conditions of the “Home Delivery” Service.
1. Description and availability of the restaurant responsible for the sale and distribution.
Placing an order will imply acceptance of these Terms of Service. Anything not expressly provided for in these Terms of Service shall be understood to be regulated and supplemented by the General Conditions of the Web.
The Home Delivery Service (hereinafter, the "Service") is a service provided by the owner company MANUEL ARAGÓN BAIZÁN, S.L., and through which they supply "MANUEL ARAGÓN BAIZÁN, S.L." products at home, at the request of the User.
MANUEL ARAGÓN BAIZÁN, S.L., administers the Portal https://www.bodegamanuelaragon.com/, managing both the order request process and the resolution of possible incidents for said restaurant. The company that owns the MANUEL ARAGÓN BAIZÁN, S.L. , with a delivery service, will always be the contractual party in the sale of products and, consequently, the only party responsible for the sale and distribution.
The products object of this service will be those expressly indicated in the Portal and in the App where the Users will be able to obtain additional information about the characteristics, availability and terms of delivery of the products.
2. Particularities of the Home Delivery service
· The User must have a valid and active email address in order to place an order. Likewise, the User must verify that the provided email works properly, that anti-spam filters or equivalent mechanisms are not activated, or that there are errors that make it difficult to receive messages.
· The photographs and images of the products presented on the Website are merely indicative and the actual visual appearance of some products may vary from these images.
· The User must verify, before placing the order, that the product fully meets their expectations.
· If for any reason derived from the shortage of products or incidents in the Service a product cannot be supplied, this situation will be indicated on the Website or the User will be contacted to inform him of it if necessary.
· MANUEL ARAGÓN BAIZÁN, S.L. reserves the right to modify the list of products without prior notice. However, it undertakes not to modify the characteristics of the products, which make up the orders, which have already been requested by the Users.
· There will be no right of withdrawal due to the perishable nature of the products supplied.
· The User will have at his disposal a telephone number 956 40 07 56 indicated on the Website, with which to contact MANUEL ARAGÓN BAIZÁN, S.L., to place orders, resolve incidents and customer service.
3. Service contracting process
· Online purchase process:
1. The User must create a user account to facilitate the execution of orders.
2. The User will be able to select the items they want and these will be added to the basket.
3. Once the purchase is confirmed, the User, in case of not having a user account, will have to fill in the required fields: personal information necessary to place the order, billing information, if applicable, and delivery. Once the User has read and understood these Terms of Service, they may click on the corresponding button to accept them and proceed, where appropriate, with the payment method.
4. Price and method of payment
a) Prior to the final confirmation, a summary of the online order will be displayed and all the data entered may be corrected by the User. The final confirmation of the order implies the conclusion of the contract with the owner company MANUEL ARAGÓN BAIZÁN, S.L.. When it is enabled, and the User opts for it, the User must make the payment in order to start the delivery process.
b) MANUEL ARAGÓN BAIZÁN, S.L., may reject an order from the User in the event that the payment for it is not made correctly. In case of payment by card, if it is denied, the User will be informed, and will be asked to pay in another way. If this is not possible, the order will be canceled by notifying it by email.
c) The User may make the payment of his order through the following means to the extent that they are available for the Service:
i. Credit card: The bank details collected through the payment gateway are encrypted and securely transmitted to the bank's servers. MANUEL ARAGÓN BAIZÁN, S.L. reserves the right to initiate the legal actions it deems appropriate against anyone who carries out a fraudulent transaction or enters credit card data without having the authorization of the card holder.
d) In the case of payment by credit card, the order will not be considered effective until the Administration Department of MANUEL ARAGÓN BAIZÁN, S.L. obtains bank confirmation of payment.
e) Regardless of the payment method chosen, the User will receive an order confirmation email. The order data will be registered by MANUEL ARAGÓN BAIZÁN, S.L., in the personal account created on the Website by the User.
f) The prices indicated for each product include applicable taxes and, in the final summary before proceeding with the account, any concept such as shipping costs will be included, if such costs exist.
b) The User is responsible for correctly indicating the shipping address of the order. In case of indicating this incorrectly, the restaurant will try to contact the User and solve the error but declines all responsibility derived from these errors by the User.
c) The delivery time, which in any case will be indicative, will be indicated at the time of placing the order, either through the Website or by telephone. MANUEL ARAGÓN BAIZÁN, S.L., is not responsible for any delay due to causes beyond its control.
d) The User must check the products received in the presence of the delivery personnel to verify the integrity and condition of these with the purpose of giving their conformity.
6. Legal restrictions
In accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on drug addiction and prevention of the consumption of alcoholic beverages in minors, the sale, supply and dispensing of alcoholic beverages to minors under 18 years of age is prohibited.
When placing an order through the Home Delivery Service that includes any alcoholic beverage, the User declares to be over 18 years of age and to comply with all legal requirements applicable to distance selling with home delivery of alcohol, including the place of delivery . The User guarantees the accuracy of this statement and assumes the duty to indemnify the restaurant responsible for the sale for the consequences arising from the lack of veracity of this statement.
The User accepts and acknowledges that the delivery men of the restaurant attached to the Service will not be able to make the delivery:
i. When the User does not prove that they are of legal age, displaying an official document to that effect;
ii. When the sale or supply of alcohol is legally prohibited at the indicated place of delivery;